Monday, May 19, 2008

Jam Squares

A friend of mine invited me to join a casual lunch where lots of friends and food would be all around.. I, therefore, joyfully used this event as an excuse to bake this squares to be served and given away to people at the party !


I couldn't tell what exactly attracted me to give this a try which I don't think it matter anyway.. as far as I can get a nice result out of a recipe..that's all I'm concerned!

I've got the recipe from this site (creampuffsinvenice) ..having seen lots of her baked goods through the blog , I thought that this recipe wouldn't let me down...and yes I was right about my thought !!


Two things I forgot to do from the start to the end when it's ready to be taken out of the oven..are taking photo through the method and using an egg wash as stated in the last stage of the recipe !! ..never you mind..at least I managed to remember to shoot some photos and post it here.. :)


Thanks Ivonne for sharing the great recipe!



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments: