Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Creamy Gruyère and Shrimp Pasta

I would normally cook a meal when there is a recipe that I am interested in and would like giving it a try and/or on a long weekend that my helper is not around to cook us meals..

As a homemade-food lover, my husband always enjoy eating and is happy with whatever I would cook for him..no matter how good or bad my cooking turns out ! The original recipe is made for 6 servings , so I halved the recipe... And the result is that my daughter had about 6-7 pieces of penne and few shrimps and I had about a teaspoon of it to taste while cooking..the rest was gone into my husband's tummy !! Well..I therefore allow myself to think that it's such a nice dish...lol


I've got the recipe from here but I used penne instead of orecchiette..


Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments: