Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tahinli

It's been a long while since the last time I got my blog updated on the blogger !! I've ,in fact, made numbers of baked goods but I just didn't bother to get it published here...only have done it on my other blog where I was settled down to begin with.


Now, it's time to be back and it's nice to begin with something excellent which I've found on this site ( thank burekaboy for the fabulous recipe !). The look of this bread really got my attention , besides its ingredients like tahini or orange flower water that are totally new to me!!


Only one thing I didn't follow the original recipe is to omit mahlep.. it's not that I really wanted to but I couldn't manage to find it anywhere in HK ( within a short timing!)..


Speaking of the outcome, it's peculiarly nice to me and I am , no doubt, very pleased with what I've got ! If you are a fan of sesame seed..this is something you shouldn't miss out!!



Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket

2 comments:

burekaboy — said...

wow, pepsakoy, you've OUTDONE yourself! they look perfect (as do your other things i've seen so far). great pictures, too! glad to read you liked them. i hadn't thought to put pistachios inside - you always have a new twist on things!! ;) thanks for trying them out. btw, you don't HAVE TO have the mahlep powder - it can be hard to find depending upon where you live. did you use the asian kind of sesame paste or the middle eastern one? the filling looks a bit thicker than mine does normally. anyway, all that matters is how they tasted! (email me, i want to tell you something - addr in my blog).

dailydelicious said...

คุณก้อยขา
ปุ๊กเห็นคุณก้อยทำอะไรก็น่าลอกไปหมดเลยจริงๆนะ