Monday, February 9, 2009

Parmesan Cream Crackers

I've seen these crackers on NYTimes and couldn't just leave it alone !! The recipe calls for very basic ingredients that you are more likely to have them all in hand than not and it's so simple plus quick to get everything done!

I added some ground black pepper and paprika into the dough to spice it up which I was very pleased with..Anyway, the crackers are so tasty but quite salty to my taste. If you'd like to give it a try, I then recommen you to reduce some salt or even omit it from the recipe and it would be just right !


Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering how to get this recipe??

pepsakoy said...

Midtown girl,I've linked the recipe in the post which you seemed to miss spotting it..

Anyway, here is the recipe..

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/dining/041mrex-web.html?_r=1&em