Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sweet Potato and Cheddar Cookies

This is one of the most peculiar recipes I've ever seen! Honestly speaking, a combination between sweet potato and cheddar cheese is not something I'm used to..and mixing them with chocolate, oat and raisins in cookie form makes it even stranger to me ! Anyway,that seems to be the only reason why I gave it a try !!


I've found these cookies posted by Dawn of vanilla sugar and after reading the post, I was so convinced to find out how it would taste and I didn't wait that long to have a go at it! I didn't make any change to the recipe except cutting some sugar off and left out the pecan..As for the result,all I could say is that these cookies taste expectedly odd..but fortunately not in a bad way !

















Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket

1 comment:

vanillasugarblog said...

I guess it sounds like you like them? Hope so!