Saturday, May 15, 2010

Polish Sweet Bread


Bread is a thing that always easily catches my eye or attention, especially ones I have never made or eaten before.  This Polish bread has been posted on seriouseats by Donna Currie of Cookistry and her story about the bread  made me interested. Even though it looked just plain and simple but I was curious enough to find out how it tastes...

I followed the recipe without making any change to make sure that my bread would authentically taste like Donna's! And my bread came out without  flaw and had a beautiful texture..As for the taste, it's pretty much like Japanese style bread..soft and nicely sweet..what a gorgeous loaf !!

You can find the recipe from here.





















Ps. this bread has been submitted to yeastspotting hosted by Susan of Wild Yeast.

3 comments:

Donna Currie said...

I'm glad you liked the recipe. You made a beautiful loaf!

Tupper Cooks! said...

Very nice! I'm going to make a loaf this weekend-

Mimi said...

What a gorgeous loaf. It has such a great fluffy texture to the crumb!