Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nutella Brownies

I have recently bought a heart-shape silicone cake mold due to my daughter's encourage ( in fact, force!) despite of having no idea what to do with it apart from letting her play with it as a toy!

Fortunately, this nutella brownie came as a knight on a white horse at the right time  ..not only it was great to be baked in my new toy but also it's super duper easy to make even for a nearly 5 years old kid !

Once I read through the recipe..I immediately asked my daughter if she wanted to make a brownie using our new heart-shape mold and she said yes without a hesitation..so we went into the kitchen and what I really did is to measure things and add them to the bowl..the rest was under my daughter's control! She even managed to create an idea of adding some chocolate chips into the batter instead of hazelnut we happened to run out of !

We waited for 10 minutes before taking the brownie out of the oven..and my daughter showed a strong eagerness to find out how delicious her first baked good was! At the end, I failed to stop her from ripping the cooling brownie off , so I simply watched them gone....into her tummy!!    Yummm, my dear gal..

The recipe (adapted from here)

Ingredients

1/2 cup Nutella spread

1 large egg

5 tablespoons all purpose flour

handful of chocolate chips

Method

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line or grease mini cupcake/muffin pan.

2. Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended. Stir in the chips.

3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins. Bake about 10 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely.



    
















No comments: