Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pineapple and Coconut Loaf Cake

It's only a few days to go before we get off for the summer holiday! Time seems to fly so quickly cuz I have still felt like this year just started but it's in fact half year through now...

Since I got some leftover crushed pineapple that was going off pretty soon in the fridge, along with a load of sweetened coconut in the cupboard.. Thus, I tried to look for a recipe that calls for a big amount of both and I ended up with this pineapple and coconut loaf cake which is coincidently from Martha Stewart like my oatmeal mars bars previously posted !

Given lots of pineapple and sweetened coconut called for, I then typically cut off some sugar which it came out perfectly fitted my taste!!

The recipe could be found here.




































No comments: