Thursday, January 12, 2012

Curried Lentil Soup

I personally prefer both cooking and eating stew to soup  and consequently, I don't make soup so often. However, this soup has attracted me with the photos posted on the site that is one of the blogs I regularly pay a visit and given lentil is my hubby's favourite food, so I had a good reason to give it a try !

When I finished cooking the soup, it was already late and the sunlight was nearly gone while I still got things to do in the kitchen, so I asked my hubby ( who has recently had only one good leg to stand with while the other has been disabled in the cast! ) to shoot photos of the soup for me..Ummm.. consequently, I has got only three good looking photos to be shown below.. LOL. Bon Appetit !























  

1 comment:

Vanillaorchid said...

อุ้มพึ่งรู้ตัวว่าชอบกินเลนทิลแบบทำเป็นแบบนี้แนวนี้ค่ะคุณก้อย ไว้ต้องลองทำสูตรนี้บ้างแล้วค่ะ น่ากินมาก ๆ เลยค่ะ