Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chocolate Chiffon Cake with Chocolate Ganache

I recently bought a heart-shape cake tin on purpose to make something for Valentine's day and my original plan is to make this French Silk Chocolate Cake that I did before a few year ago. Anyway, I changed my mind at the last minute and ended up with this one instead!

Honestly speaking, the cake didn't look that good after I'd done the frosting..so while I was thinking of decorating something colorful on it, my daughter, who happened to walk into the kitchen and saw the cake, simply gave me an idea how to do it which I agreed and followed her suggestion!

Thank my daughter for not only her help to decorate the cake but also lending me her m&m from the goodie bag she got from her friend's bd party..:) The cake couldn't have be done nicely without my gorgeous gal!!

The recipe could be found here.

























 

No comments: