Sunday, November 25, 2012

Salted Butter Tart



I'd got some salted butter left in the fridge that I wanted to get rid of for a long while but couldn't come up with any idea what to use it for until recently when I came accross this tart on Leite's Culinaria that happens to call for salted butter exactly the same amount I'd got !!

Honestly, I was not so sure if I made the salted butter filling correctly as it stated in the recipe but my concern was gone when two of my VIP testers ( of course, it couldn't be anyone else but my hubby and daughter !) gave me thumps up after their first bites..:) What a relief !  

The recipe could be found here. ( Note : I reduced sugar in both of the base and the filling , yet the outcome yielded the huge success..:)



























No comments: