Monday, May 11, 2015

Granola Energy Bars



Admittedly, I never like doing any kind of exercise (especially working out in a gym! ) in my whole life and avoided doing it when I was younger but now getting number of age higher and higher , I've felt an essential of taking good care of my body to stay strong and healthy!

So lately, I've been doing a lot of yoga & fitness classes..and surprisingly, I started feeling good and now seem addicted to them ! Given load of exercise done, I thought I deserve some nice treat after hard working out & sweating and these bars were found at the right time!!

The recipe could be found here ( Note : I used 1/2 cup of a mix between golden syrup & light corn syrup as a sub for brown rice syrup and was really happy with the result )



































    

No comments: